When can I collect the Admission form & Prospectus for admission to the coming school year?
We start enrolling student of class A to 10 from November to January for January session. For Higher Secondary, the enrollment starts from March to June for May session.
Parents are encouraged to submit all required application documents and payments as soon as possible.
Can I enroll my child in DMHSS now?
Yes. After a personal interview by the Principal the enrolment is possible.
Can my child leave the school campus during the day?
DMHSS operates as a closed campus. If your child needs to leave the campus for any reason during the school day, please take permission of leave from the Principal / Vice-Principal.
Which curriculum board do you follow?
DMHSS follows SCERT (State Council of Education Research & Training) till Class 8 and NBSE (Nagaland Board of School Education) from Class 9 to 12.
What are the features and activities of the school?
- Hostel for both boys & girls
- Well qualified and dedicated team of teachers
- Vocational Skill Development Program
- Library & Science Laboratory
- Sewing classes
- ASSET Programme
- Local Language Course
- Recognition of Excellence amongst students & teachers
- Wi-Fi Zone in the school premises
- Spiritual retreat & Counseling
- Club activities
- Audio – visual learning classrooms
Are meals provided by the school?
Yes. The school cafeteria is open throughout the school day.
Does DMHSS offer transportation for students?
No. The school does not prove transportation facilities.
Do you have hostel facilities?
Yes. The school provides hostel facilities for Boys with 24 help desk, safe locker, power backup, flat screen TV, private rooms, sports utilities in the presence of spiritually dedicated supervisors.
What are the school hours?
- Pre-primary Section: 8:25 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.
- Primary Section: 8:25 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Secondary Section: 8:25 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Teachers & Staff
- About us
- Online Meeting